Santa with Coop & Piper

Friday, December 5, 2008

We are Home!!

Yeah! After 27 hours of buses, trains, planes and cars, we are finally home. It feels soooo good! Piper did great for most of the journey and I think I only had one melt down so overall not bad for all the travel.

Cooper, my parents and some friends greeted us at the airport and then our neighbors when we got home. It was a fun homecoming! Piper slept from 10:30pm-12:00am and then again from 1:30 to 5:30. I am going to try and keep her up until 10am for a nap. That is if I can make it that long.

Thank you to everyone for all you did for us while we were in China! I will post more later when I am not as foggy!(that might be a few days:)

5 comments:

cara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cara said...

Ihave been a blubbering mess since you left for China! Every post floods me with memories..its been so wonderful to relive it all with you on yoru journey to Piper. Thank you -
Cant tell you how happy I am for all of you
hugs

Anonymous said...

We were so blessed to be able to share in your journey and have you as a part of ours!

Keith Ronnie and Eli Bray
babyjellybean.com
eli bray
Password Eli

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Piper, Mom and Dad too- Cooper must be so excited! I can't wait to come visit. The #4 looks good on you- much love, The McCurdy's

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you made it home safely and that you are now all united as one big happy family. Piper looks like she is adapting well and one definitely see the joy in your faces. I know Cooper must be so proud of his little sister. What a wonderful time of the year to bring a little one in to the family. Such a Christmas blessing. Marcia


We are home!

Walking soon...????

Happy Baby!

Nan Yun Mei