Santa with Coop & Piper

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Monday in China

Hello! It is Monday in China and we have had Piper now one week. I think she is beginning to come around to this Rigney gig! We have had some big steps the past day. She is now sitting on Scott's lap and when we took her to the play room today she crawled on the floor and pulled herself up on the toys. She also tried to take her first step. She is a happy little girl and we are seeing more smiles and laughs.

Today we are going to the Buddhist Temple for the baby blessing. I am so excited and can't wait to experience it. All Chinese paper work is now completed. We meet with the US consulate tomorrow to arrange for Piper's passport and immigration documentation.

I am finally feeling rested and on China time, so I better enjoy the next 3 days. We are counting the days until we can come home. I will post more after our baby blessing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott and Deb,

It has been so amazing to follow along on this journey with you. Piper is abolutely beautiful! And it would be hard to say who is more blessed; Piper or the two of you. It is a match made in heaven. God bless all three of you, and Cooper as he patiently waits for his family to return.

Love,

Susan Bonner

Jane smith said...

Hi Deb and Scott,
I just caught up on the blog. Piper is adorable. The photos are great. I cried and cried. Lexie and Jack came over to ask me what in the world was wrong with me and I kept pointing to the pictures saying "Cooper has a sister" between my sobs. They were like that is good Mom, why are you crying? LOL Thank you for keeping us all updating. I am so happy for you. We can't wait until you are home and settled so we can come see all of you. Let us know what you need! We love you!
Kristi and the Turners

Anonymous said...

Hi aunt Deb- it is maddie. I want to tell you how happy we r about pipr. I cant wait to meet her. Emily says hi to. We love you. Love always maddie and emily


We are home!

Walking soon...????

Happy Baby!

Nan Yun Mei